Friday, November 7, 2008

Festive Friday

Can you believe that Christmas is 47 days away? I know you just screamed "AAAGH!" Here is a sweet card that I cased from Angie Juda last year and repeated to case it this year. I love the softness of this snowy card. I used Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery with Whisper White cardstock. I sponged craft white ink on the edges. Colored in the snowmen with blender pen using the same ink colors. There is a little glitter where the snow ground meets the snowmen's bottoms. The snowmen stamp is actually a stamp roller but I can not remember the name of it. Tonight is my first Christmas card workshop! I have a great surprise for them, but I can not share it on here til Nov 24th! Call or email me if you would like to come to an upcoming workshop on the 21st or 22nd! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: