Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Things I am thankful for: My faith My husband and my two wonderful daughters My parents and mother in law My family (brothers, sister in laws and nephews and a niece to come!) All my dear friends My home My job Today's schedule: we will get up at 8:55am to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. We always say "let's us go do that one year in NY". I wish! Meanwhile, I will make eggs and pancakes in my pjs and big fluffy robe. Then I will start making the Broccoli Rice Casserole and Green Bean Casserole for Thanksgiving dinner at my parents'. Head over there to stuff ourselves with my Dad's moist turkey and delicious stuffing! Finishing off the night with a piece of pumpkin pie and a holiday movie in their new theater room. I can not wait! This card is a favorite of mine. I cased it last year from Splitcoasters. Colors are Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla. Simple card made with a retired stamp set called Fall Whimsy. The sentiment "Blessings" I got at Archivers. Love that store! Have a great Thanksgiving! Cindy

No comments: