Friday, April 17, 2009

Festive Friday

So awhile ago, I made these very cute 3 x 3 cards and matching envelopes for some thank yous to the ladies in work office. I used the Eastern Blooms and Absolutely Fabulous stamp sets. I used the rock and roll technique on the flower. The scallop edge punch added a little fun! You can enlarge the photos by clicking on the photos. Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Whisper White Pacific Point, Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla Pale Plum, Perfect Plum,Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White Which combo of colors do you like the most? Would love to hear your response so leave a comment or send me an email nutmeg1197@aol.com! I want to make a set of these again in a box as a gift. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: