Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter I

Are you thinking...where are the easter cards? I did three cards which one I still have to take a picture of. I hope to post that on this Saturday. Today's card was cased from a card on Splitcoasterstampers.com here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/828428?si=easter%20pick%20a%20petal if you want to see the original card. I used Certainly Celery, River Rock, Pumpkin Pie inks with Certainly Celery , Black and Confetti Vanilla cardstock. Stamp sets are Pick a Petal, A Good Egg, Baroque Motifs and Baroque Borders Wheel. I used the Top Note Big Shot Die Cut. The ribbon was a mellow moss/certainly celery cross from Walmart I think. I added the carrot lines with my Pumpkin Pie Marker. I like the elegance of this card for Easter. Check back tomorrow for the next Easter card. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: