Friday, July 24, 2009

For you Friday

This was my card for the Starz meeting card swap. I was inspired my this card here: http://sweetpapertreats.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/makeover-monday-on-tuesday/ Brenda Weaver did this project which I found such a great idea! I had some acetate window sheets that I could not decide what to do with. I cased this from her 3rd card in the post. I cut the butterfly from the die cut and then ran thru the Cuttlebug with swiss dots. Colors are Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Kiwi Kiss. The stamp sets are Baroque and Thank you Kindly. The butterfly is added with dimensionals after I added the pewter brads to the center of the butterfly. I hope you like it! Have a magical day! Cindy Happy Anniversary to my husband of 16 years! Heading to the Melting Pot tonight for a quiet dinner for two. Yeah!

No comments: