Saturday, December 19, 2009

5 Days til Christmas!

This card was inspired by a similar card pattern out of the Papercraft Magazine for November.  I just got the snowflake die cut and wanted to make something with them.  I started with a basic 4.25x5.5 card in white.  Then stamped snowflakes from Christmas Punch in white craft ink on a 2 x 4.25 piece of Real Red.  Then Allison helped me used chucky silver glitter on the two edges.  I added the die cut snowflake in white with a large rhinestone in the middle.  The "Merry Christmas" is from Christmas Greetings stamp set.  First time using the chucky glitter on cards.  You have to use the Tomboy Glue with it to get the glitter to stick good on it.  Always wanted to try it!

Have a magical day!
I am shopping this morning for final presents and then we pick up our 3 nephews for a sleepover and more Christmas fun on Sunday!
Cindy

No comments: