Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Final Christmas ideas

Here are some final Christmas projects that I made for several last minute events and gifts.
The first one is the treat bag we made at my work's cookie exchange.  Very simple to case from here!  Then next picture is the ornament that I cased from my friends Monika and Wendy.  You can see Monika's here: dasher-treat-cup-ornament  I also made 5 of these with snowmen from Snow buddies stamp set for my "snowman" tree.
Third is the ornament wish lists that I made for my nephews.  I got this from UStamp Holidays last year.  It is so simple to make!  I added some more white pages in the book so that SIL Reen could put a picture of them with Santa and their wish list for the next 6 years. I love the pop of Brillant Blue on it with traditional Real Red and Old Olive.  I used the snowflake from the hostess set called Patterned Pines. Email me at nutmeg1197@aol.com if you would like more details.
Last is some hot cocoa bags that I made for Megan's teachers. I took a large envelope and sealed it closed then cutting 1" off one end of it.  I stamped snowflakes in Bermuda Bay all over it.  I stamped the snowmen from Snow Buddies in Soft Suede and colored them in with the in color markers.  I punched out the snowflake in Bermuda Bay cardstock.  I did use diamensional to pop the center scene out off the bag.  I used the dotted grosgrain ribbon in soft suede to tie off the top opening.
Have a magical day!
Cindy



Here are the family photos from Christmas 2009! Homier family with sweetie pie Abigail and Schuster family with the nephews getting bigger! Such a wonderful Christmas this year! :o)

No comments: