Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday MDS card!


Today's card was made on the My Digital Studio program.  I never bought this stamp set but always liked it. The background is Kraft and layered with floral Pretty in Pink designer series paper.  I added the white grosgrain ribbon and bow.  The layered Pretty in Pink and Kraft under the white cardstock is shadowed to make it pop up.  The heart is done in Pretty in Pink and the sentiment in Kraft.  I love that you can use Kraft as a ink which is NOT an option in real life.

I wanted to see if the colors hold true when you print this up.  I just did a card front and printed it.  I was quite surprised at the colors from my printer.  The Kraft was a little darker but the Pretty in Pink was right on.  I need to make a color chart of SU colors off the MDS program and print it up to see what colors hold true to print.  I am having to get to work so I will try and post a picture of this printed card later so you can see the quality of the MDS print.

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: