Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Every year I burn a photo cd for my sister and brother -in-law that includes all the photos of events we shared together with our kids that year. I try to make a something creative to give it to them. This year I got to make a cd for my brother and sister-in-law too as we shared fun time with their precious daughter Abigail. I found this cd holder on Splitcoaststampers and knew it was the one to do for this year's cds. 
i (heart) the Bob Hope saying too!  "thanks for the memories"
You can see the directions that I followed here: Instructions for cd-case  I used my old favorite stamp set Heartfelt Thanks which was the first stamp set I bought years ago and why I fell in love with papercrafting and Stampin Up. The first one is in Ruby Red and Chocolate and for the Schuster5, the Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip is for the Homier3. These were simple to make and so I made more for my yearly photo cd's. I used Stampin colors in Blue and Green with the Chocolate Chip to create mine. The stamp set changed to the popular stamp set of that year. I did 2004-2010 so I am even ready for this year! They are on my desk shelf next to my card holders seen here:
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: