Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am BACKKKKKKK!

Sorry for the long delay but I just spent four fabulous days at a scrap weekend with my friends and came home sick!  Guess those super late nights caught me and gave me a severe head cold!  We went to Kim's gramwa's cabin with Christine, Jamie, Rayna and Cheryl.  We had SO much fun!  I will have plenty to show over the next few weeks cause I made some 24 pages and a three mini scrapbooks!!!!!  Can I get a WOW- WOW!" ?  Most of them are Disney but I used layouts found in magazines and my own layouts.
I wanted to share today this cute notebook holder made at Wendy's downline meeting.  I just love it!  It is made from a manilla folder that Stampin Up sells.  We will be making these at our next scrap day at my home.  You see these all over the blogs right now.  Super easy to make!
I love these colors together - Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede!
And thanks for stopping by! Nearly 1,000 hits on my blog while I was gone!  Thanks to The Weekend Stamper for selecting me for Michelle's card on her Blog Finds of the Day!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi Cindy,

I love how you embellished that folder, they look so good alone, I hadn't thought of that!