Monday, April 26, 2010

Disney Scrapbook Page #9 - Let's Eat at LeCellier!

I just loved these pictures of Allison's sticky gooey chocolate fingers while she was eating her dessert that night out to dinner at LeCellier in Epcot. We had a great meal there and loved at atmosphere of the restaurant.  Good wine list according to my hubs!

I used a Disney paper pack to create this simple page.  I love the Mickey sticker at the corner of the picture. The Title is done on the Cricut in the Disney Font.  I still need to journal in black ink on the Summer Sun Top Note Die Cut.  I feel like something is missing on the bottom half of this page.  But this is where I need to learn that every inch of the page does not have to have something on it! I may balance it out with a 1" strip of real red cardstock horizontal and along the bottom.

Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute page and my favorite restaurant!!!! Cheese soup and pretzel bread, can't go wrong!!!