Friday, April 30, 2010

Fantastic Friday...Finally!

I had a pretty BAD BAD week dealing with a heavy issue between my neighborhood and the city I live nearby.  TOO much to get into here but I wanted to let you know that each time I checked my blog this week and saw your super sweet comments on my posts, you all MADE me smile and be happy again!  They really made my day better!  Thank you SO MUCH!
I am heading to Wendy's house today for her annual Weekend at Wendy's!  I have missed the past two years due to church youth commitments but I get to go this year!  Doin the HAPPY DANCE!  This event will definitely cheer me up!  See dear stampin sister friends and meet new ones too! I get to make 10 shoebox swaps and card exchange and learning new things and so much more!  Lots of new creations to share with you all!
I will share the shoebox swap that I am sharing with all of them.  I got this accordian file scrapbook album idea from LeeAnn Greff.  I thought it was really a great idea to have it be displayed and look so darn cute doing it.  It is also a preview of what is coming out in the Summer Mini Catalog from Stampin Up too.  The designer paper is called Island Oasis and the stamp set is called Tropical Party! Love the colors of Tempting Turquiose, Rose Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive all together! Summer is here!
Share more of this scrapbook album next week!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

2 comments:

Amanda Morris said...

So cute! It would be a great way to scapbook a Luau.

BTW, did you read that the SU incentive trip for 2012 will be to Disney!! I thought of you right away when I read it. I hope you make it.

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Will you be posting instructions on how to make this???