Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Accordian Scrapbooks

What is today? Thursday? This week has been very busy and I have not found the time til this morning to download my pictures on my laptop.  So I will have to catch up on posts!
These are two more of the accordian scrapbooks that I made.  The game theme is for my recent Las Vegas Trip in April.  I used Real Red, So Saffron, Black, Very Vanilla colors that coordinate with the DSP called Jackpot.  I borrowed from my dear friend Monika, her card/game stamp sets and wheel to stamp the images.  (THANKS!)  I even made another one for my friends who went with us.
This accordian scrapbook was made for my Mom and my daughters trip to Chattanooga TN.  The owl was made of punches.  I used the owl from the Fox & Friends stamp set on the inside and used retired DSP Good Morning Sunshine.  The colors are Pacific Point (which is coming back!) Basic Gray and Bashful Blue.

Again, want a tutorial pdf? Just email me at nutmeg1197@aol.com and I will send my version of it. These scrapbooks are easy to make and I love how they display standing up.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: