Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MDS Wedding Frame

I saw this date frame idea in a home magazine and on a home decor blog called younghouselove.  I wanted to do photos of the numbers like I had seen but when time was running short, I searched for another way to create this wedding present.  Would I have time to stamp and layer and stamp and layer?  Nope.  So I decided to try the MDS way!  After viewing several MDS styles on Stampin Connection, I had my inspiration to create my own version! 
You can see the close up of each of the numbers for all the details.  I used the 8.5x11 blank template.  I used the square punch to create the 5.25x7.25 box first.  Then I started my layers of designer papers, stamp images and the numbers. I used Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  I printed these on my printer on Whisper White cardstock.  I left a little extra around the sides so that I could attach them with tape onto the back of the mat.
I gave this to Howard's cousin Jade and new husband Wade at their wedding this weekend.  She loved it!  Tomorrow I will show you the card I made and how I packaged it.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: