Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Hybrid MDS Projects

I have been having a great time learning and using all that My Digital Studio has to offer.  Did you know that you can print SU images from MDS and then create a hybrid card with the printed pieces?  I created the card in a 8.5 x 11 landscape project then separated the pieces to create the card in real form.
Also I am proud to say that this project was featured on the MyDigitalStudio.net website.  Super cool! You can see it here:  http://mydigitalstudio.net/photo/photo/listFeatured
I printed on Stampin Up's Whisper White cardstock and used one piece of 8.5x11 Real Red cardstock to make both the card and tag.  At my Starz team meeting, I presented new information on MDS to our group and then they got to make the card above.  I got a lot of positive feedback from my fellow demos that they really enjoyed seeing all what MDS can do. 
If you do not have this program and you love to scrapbook or love Stampin Up images and colors, then you HAVE to get MDS!  You will LOVE it!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Carey said...

I finally sold a friend the MDS when it was 1/2 price. I just couldn't convince her how badly she needed it (but didn't know she did). She kept insisting she wasn't a scrapper. Now I will forward this post onto her about printing pieces and putting it together to make a card. Thanks for this great post.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy