Friday, January 7, 2011

Little holiday projects thru my house...

 I found this idea on a really cute crafty website called eighteen25 here: CHRISTMAS ADVENT SNOWFLAKES  I hung my 24 snowflakes on my framed art in my kitchen.  Now we did not get thru all of them but we did over half of them. 
So while I had the Big Shot snowflake die cut out, I made some quick tags for our new stockings. I traced the letters and cut them out.
These are the framed art/pictures (thanks to Heather's idea) that I added white snowflake punch to the glass fronts to add a little snow theme to them. 
I also added the snowflake punch to my jars in my kitchen. The center is a button attached with a glue dot.  These jars are made with the decor elements chalkboard ovals.  You get three sizes in the package.  I love that I can wipe off and change what is in the jar.
Hope you like!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love this snowflake idea! So sweet- I think this color combination is my new favorite!