Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In a state of depression...

That has been my mood since June 1st when the Stampin Up Retired Stamp and Accessories List came out. It was the same day that I was going to be in Atlanta at the girls dance recital rehearsal and I took my printed list and SU catalog with me as I would have 3 hours in between to review and mark my catalog. Well, as I started looking and marking with a red "R" I began to get VERY emotionally upset.  Most of them are my most favorite stamp sets!  But I do have hope, some are on My Digital Studio and they NEVER RETIRE!  Here is my heartbreaking list:
Love You Much
A Good Egg
Always
Pun Fun
Eastern Blooms
Great Friend
Pick a Petal
Tart & Tangy
Friends 24-7
However, I HAVE seen the new catalog and I am happy to say that my depression has turned to excitement and joy! I have never seen a better SU catalog layout with so many fresh and new ideas!  I want to case the WHOLE Idea Book and Catalog from front to back! That will have to wait for now, as I am pulling out those retiring and making a few cards with them before I buy some new ones starting July 1st!  Share those when I can.
So here are some blast from the past cards that I made with these wonderful yet retiring stamp sets.














I will be OK. Just get me to July 1st and FAST!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: