Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Convention Recap Day 2

We had a free great quick breakfast at the Shilo and then headed over to pick up our Convention Bag. It was over the top and I LOVED the colors! Yes, there was GREEN on it so I was in love from the start! We also got the new catalog in a binder with folders and pre holed punched for us. We got 4 stamp sets, a pen, a pin, a schedule book, and a FIRST CONVENTION pin!
Then we headed over to Info and Awards Booth to see Monika get her award pins and stamp sets. She got one for sales over $20,000 and one for recruiting. WAY TO GO! 
Next we took the bus to the Home Office in Riverton. We did some swappin on the bus which was lots of fun!  The Stampin Up home office is....BEAUTIFUL! I would LOVE to work there! :)  The whole place oozes creativity and fun! A happy place to work! 

I got to see the Legacy Room in person and I walked away with more decor ideas using Stampin Up products.  We got back in time for an early dinner at Olive Garden. I had a delicious dish of shrimp and ravioli. Yumm-O!  Monika, Diane(GA demo friend) and I participated in UStamp swap event. There were 42 of us and you can see the swap I made below.  They were also WOW works of art!
Stampin Up held a kick off party that night from 6-8pm. There were lots to do, but mostly I swapped and visited with friends. I had a slight headache and I was over tired but I sucked it up and pressed on. My upline Wendy had her Convention meeting after the kick off party til midnight.  It was so good to see her! She is a really great friend and I miss her being in Georgia. I also presented my hybrid projects to the group and they got to create them as well.  (more to come on that...pictures, video, etc.)
It was alot of fun seeing all of Wendy's team and guests!


Finally here is the card swap I made for Wendy's meeting. I used Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The two stamp sets are Artistic Etchings with Thoughts and Prayers. I used the My Digital Studio program to create the card and make it into a real card.
A VERY LONG DAY! But again, it was a BLAST!
Tomorrow will be full of classes and LOTS of photos!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: