Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Convention Recap Day 5

The last Convention day arrived and I was slightly bummed. I just wanted it to never end! I felt like there was more to learn or take pictures of and time was running out. Here is my dear friend Monika and I in front of the Timeless Portrait Suite.  I came to know Monika much more during this trip and I KNOW we are going to be hanging out more and sharing and swaping biz ideas. 
One of my favorite projects during Convention was these make and take cards from Shelli and Shalae.  I hope to do them at a workshop soon! 
At our last "lunch in a box" together at the Gathering Place! (clockwise)  Me, Dawn, Brenda, Linda, Cindy G. Tammy, Cara and Michele.
My best roomies in the world and I at the last General Session. We cried to Rich (our SU pres) speaking about "that he gets it now". Inspiring!  That was a AH-HA moment!
Jeanna and I found (more like stalked according to Jeanna LOL) Heather Summers to get at least a photo with her. This past year has been a big...no HUGE year for Heather.  #1 Demo in Canada, #1 in Recruiting in Canada, Artisan Award Winner, My Digital Studio Contest Winner, and so much more! She is a super talent and just the nicest sweetest person.  I have always been a big fan of her work and have done several of her online classes over the past 4 years. She loves to share and that is why she is so greatly deserving of these rewards.
Finally, I went to dinner at Macaroni Grill with the ladies from the above lunch photo. We went back to our room and shared swaps and ideas. I also shared a few tips on My Digital Studio. My best roomies and I got silly with the camera late into the night. This was the funniest shot! "Oops! We got caught!"
So as you can see Convention was a blast! I plan to be there next year and I hope that you can come too! I am moving forward with a business plan and taking action to start classes again. Monika and I are working together on a BIG project together for the fall which is all about MDS and demos! More to come on that!  So big changes in the horizon for me coming August 1st!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that these recaps have inspired you to join Stampin UP! and be apart of something where you can
inspire.create.share.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: