Monday, September 19, 2011

Vintage Halloween A la Carte

          I recently got involved with a Holiday Mini Catalog card swap on Stampin Connection for demos. I thought it would be good to get my stampin mojo back to life!  Yeah, it worked! :)
The card shows off the fabulous A la carte stamps that Stampin Up has in the new Holiday Mini. This one is called Haunted Forest #123841 for $9.95.  As soon as I saw it, I knew that watercoloring would be awesome on it! I "framed" it with Decorative Label punch in Basic Black on the top and bottom after distressing and sponging the edges. The paper is from Frightful Sight in the SU catalog. I tore a bit on the bottom edge and added a printed newsprint paper under it. The seam binding ribbon in Very Vanilla was cut in half and scrunched to add a vintage touch. The whole card is sponged with Crumb Cake. Colors are Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Basic Black.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

No comments: