Monday, October 24, 2011

Remember When - 25 years ago BFF's

Remember Friday's Blog Hop Challenge? Use DSP out of the box. Well, inspiration took over!

Megan and her girlfriends had just gone to the Homecoming Dance and I was able to take this amazing photo of them! I had to do a page and reminisce a bit too. They remind me so much of my two BFFs from back in the day, Marisa and Lisa.  We still keep up with each other. Lisa is in Cali and having her second baby. Marisa is in Ohio and we try to see each other once a year at least! (yes that is me, a fake blonde)  I even got the girls calling each other Larry, Curly and Moe just like we did.  25 years later, now Candace is Larry, Megan is Moe and Eryn is Curly.
I really love this layout. Simple and clean. The DSP is from Frightful Sight, a Halloween Designer Series Paper.  I love the dotted paper in this pack.  It looks graphic and I pulled the colors from it for the rest of the page. The sentiment is from Wordplay download # 124432. Good Friend "burst" is to the right.

I was going for the 80's graphic look which everything 80's seems to be coming back these days.  I just saw a pair of duck shoes at Kohl's and fell to the floor laughing! Remember those? Did you just HAVE to HAVE them? I so wanted the green ones like below!
Have a magical day and go create something today!
Cindy

No comments: