Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Treat MDS Blog Hop Friday!

We are back again this week with Holiday MDS style! I have been making lots of gifts, holiday decorations and treats with My Digital Studio this year! Here is idea that I found thru Pinterest and modified with MDS. You can click on the MDS page and save as a jpeg and then print yourself at home to make these cuties!

I used the Home for the Holidays Ensemble download for this. I added the HOHOHO circle embellishment and sized to 1.75" in the edit object area. Added BELIEVE from Tres Chic in Real Red and sized to fit. Then copied and pasted several times on a 8.5x11 page. Export to jpeg and print at home. Next you will use the 1 3/4" circle to punch them out.  I used the 2 1/2" scallop circle punch with Real Red cardstock.  Added two holes with my Crop-a-dile.  Placed the candy cane between and tied with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine very tight.  Then thread a jingle bell and tie a bow.
I made a bunch of them for my girls to give their friends as they watch The Polar Express at school today.  Something to remind them to still BELIEVE in the magic of Santa this year!
Have a great day!
Cindy

Now move on to see some fabulous HOLIDAY projects from our MDS designers.
ME - HERE!
Erica - next blog!

No comments: