Friday, January 13, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - NEW NEW NEW!

More of the NEW on the MDS blog hop this week. I have been doing ALOT of designing in MDS this week! Must have been all the new AWESOME downloads that I got last month and this month so far. I had a hard time just selecting one thing to show you all today. The creativity is oozing out my brain! (my daughter's comment) HA! 

I wanted to make some custom notecards to send to friends and customers thru the year. I am getting them printed thru Stampin Up and the quality of paper is so easy to write on.  I selected the 9 1/4" x 4" postcard to create my project in. Keeping it simple with a monogram C and my name and using the fabulous You're My Sunshine download from December. Added some ribbons and my favorite label punch to complete it.  The back is the open wide Whisper White space to write on.

I made two versions so that I can get 10 printed of each for just $1.75 with the new bulk pricing option AND they come with Whisper White envelopes! And I can order these over and over or change them a bit and order them. LOVE IT!
So yes, that is NOT a typo on my name. My mother spelled Cynthia with an i. But everyone calls me Cindy with no i on the end. Weird, huh?
I hope you like my project today and it inspires you to go create some note postcards for yourself!
Have a great day!
Cindy
Check out what everyone has that is NEW!
You will love each one so be sure to check them ALL out!
ME - YOU ARE HERE! : )

2 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

What cute cards and an awesome idea too, Cindy! :)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

CUTE - I agree, great idea