Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Portrait of a family

I am totally in love with the You're My Sunshine download!  (see the blog header change?)
As well as the color combo or yellow and gray!
I used it on my "Joy to the World" banner last month HERE. I saw this layout in a scrapbook magazine and just had to case it but in MDS style. I used the Tres Chic stamp brush set for the background in Whisper White and changed the opacity to 40%. Then I added just the word family in Daffodil Delight around the background as well. The square punches were filled with You're My Sunshine dsp and color. Added some stitching between them and around the whole thing is the stitched box from the Convention download.  Did you know there is stitching in that download? YEAH! That darker gray in the heart and title is one that I picked myself and put in my favorites in the color selector. Ever try that? There is so much to the My Digital Studio program yet to explore!
Ever want to try this program? Come back tomorrow for EXCITING NEWS! think FREE!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

No comments: