Friday, July 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Sketch Challenge LIVE

Hi Everyone! I am LIVE from Stampin Up Convention! I have been having an overload of fun here! I have been learning new ideas, making new friends and seeing dear friends that I love to pieces, laughing so hard, eating yummy food, walking walking walking and best of all...learning that MDS2 is coming on August 1st!  We got a sneak peak of it (bonus as a demo) and IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY! If you have never tried MDS, YOU MUST TRY IT! It is FREE for a 30 day trial starting Aug 1st so DO IT!
Back to why you came, this week's challenge was brought to us by Terri. You can see it at gotsketch here. I wanted to keep the page simple because I love that photo of my niece so much! (And yes, she did not eat that whole cupcake) I did add more of the details like the sketch however it just looked overloaded. I like simple. Did you notice the background is white? Yes, another white background page. I tried to change it but I am limited on the DSP at the moment (long story). So....
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
Check out what my fellow MDS Blog Hoppers created this week! If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

No comments: