Monday, June 9, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #69 - Mud AWESOME!

So this week I was in charge of creating a sketch for our MDS Monday Challenges! I created this for a scrapbook page but you could take the challenge of overlays and one feature shown for a card too. This page was fun to create for my girls who no way at all like to get dirty like tough and rough boys so the page is sorta funny to make with them in mind. The overlays I used where Toxic Frameable Background Overlay and ink splatters. 
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

No comments: