Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Project Life® by Stampin' UP!® Convention Samples

I had the honor of being a display stamper for the Stampin' Up! Inspire Create and Share Convention 2014. I was asked to create a total of 24 samples but a selected few were posted on the boards at Convention. I plan to show all the samples that I made over the next few days.

Below are the samples created for the Project Life® by Stampin' UP!® Everyday Adventure Collection. All the supplies for each of the projects are available in the current catalog. 

You can still do traditional scrapbooking style with Project Life® by Stampin' Up!®. But I have to say that memory keeping has never been more easy with Project Life® by Stampin' UP®. Plan to see more from me!

Neither of these cards were on the scaled down sample boards at Convention but I love them sooo much! I wonder where they went? Hello???
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

Be sure to check out the rest of the display samples from the following:

No comments: