Friday, August 22, 2014

Sisters - MDS Virtual Crop Challenge

About once a month, my friend Monika Davis and I host a MDS Virtual Digi Crop event on our Facebook group MDS Virtual Digi Crop. Monika and I each post one challenge. You can do one or do both, whatever you are comfortable with. We chat and answer questions that you may have about MDS. We start at 7:30pm Eastern and finish up about 10:00pm Eastern. You can come and go as you like. We give you til the following day to post your projects on our group event photo album. Then we choose a Pick of the Crop and you get a fun little badge to display on your own blog or Facebook page.

Here was my challenge:
#1 Use only one download. It can be a digital kit or ensemble kit. For example; on my page I used the Spring Break II download which has designer series paper and a matching stamp brush set.
#2 Use a punch filled with a photo. I used the basic circle punch but you could use a hexagon or star or heart punch in place of the circle. Be creative!
#3 Use one font type in your text boxes that are the Title and Journaling. I used PUPCAT on my example for both the “sisters” and the quote on the bottom of the page.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to join our Facebook group and come to our LIVE Virtual Digi Crops each month!
Cindy 

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Sweet page! I joined the group! :)