Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Indescribable Blendibilities - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

 Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are winding down on our February 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this 3nd week and my Facebook project for Stampin' UP...
For my first card, I played around with using the Blendabilities markers on Kraft cardstock and turns out I really love the look of it! I used the Indescribable Gift Stamp set and the Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities. This stamp set is so perfect for using Blendabilities with ease. TIP: When coloring on Kraft cardstock, you need to color each tone twice for a more brighter color. I went ahead and made another card with a similar layout as the first card. This time, I kept the stamp image and coloring to the center single layer. I used the Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi Blendabilites. The details on both included Pearls, those beautiful butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and the Painted Blooms Cotton Twine.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you!!!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

4 comments:

brrenwick said...

These are gorgeous!! And now I need to buy that stamp set!

Stampin' Dolce said...

love the blue cherry blossoms with the butterfly!

Allison Okamitsu said...

Loving the Blendabilities on the Kraft! Such beautiful cards.

Inge Groot said...

Beautiful creations Cindy, love the combination of the butterlfy, kraft and the Indescribable stampset!