Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Seasonal Snapshot 2015 - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just finishing on our October 2015 box from Stampin' UP. 
This box was FULL of super fun holiday products 
from the NEW Stampin' UP Holiday Catalog!!!!!  
I am so blessed that I get to create with these amazing products and share with you all here! Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 13 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to first October project....Are you ready to stay awhile and soak in all the Project Life® by Stampin' UP® Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Collection goodness? Everyone on the team this week is using it as well in many different AMAZING ways! 
Here is where I started....Project Life App. Yes, you read that correct. As a lucky iPhone user, I have the App and love it! I downloaded the same Seasonal Snaphot 2015 Collection and created a total of 9 pages from our recent family vacation/visit. You can click on each of them to view larger. I know this is a holiday (School, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas) themed PL Collection but you can see here that I used it for a Fall travel theme! How is that for versatility?




The thing about doing memory keeping on the Project Life App is that you can breeze right thru getting pages done! However, they lack (for me) the freedom to add some creativity into the mix. I love adding a few more layers and little sayings on top of the photos. So here is the challenge....I took the last one above and decided to make it in the real product line of Project Life® by Stampin' UP® Seasonal Snapshot 2015. Can you see how I used the same layout, same photos (printed) and the same cards from the collection but added the wooden elements, a few words and arrow embellishment to take it a step further? Even better, right?

This PL Collection is great for the holidays as well! You can see HERE how I used last year's Seasonal Snapshot for 2014. So you know I had to create more with this year's collection! Here are two fun Halloween pages!


And just one more to be completed! My youngest daughter is going on a field trip next week with her Dad in tow so I thought it would be nice for him to take some photos that I could use on this page. Let's see if he remembers.
I love the Seasonal Snapshot collections and I love that it gets me into memory keeping year after year! I will be making some Thanksgiving and Christmas pages for sure!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy
Now move on to my friend from France, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below!  Be sure to stop by all 13 of us! Plenty of good ideas to get your holidays kicked off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of your pages Cindy! It's fun to see how they look in the app vs. the physical product too. Thanks for sharing!

Mercedes Weber said...

I love these pages! Your girls are so beautiful!