Sunday, March 6, 2016

Birthdays with the Creation Station Blog Hop

The Creation Station Design and Blog Hop is back this month! I was beyond thrilled to be asked to join this group of talented women for a monthly blog hop to inspire you with creative top of the line projects with a theme from all around the globe! We hope that you hop thru each blog and leave comments as we all love to hear praise about our creations!
This month we were to cover BIRTHDAYS and with this new movement created by Shannon West at Stampin' UP called #iambringingbirthdaysback, I have joined the bandwagon in creating many birthday cards!

(Here is my very own birthday card from Shannon West herself!)
A card for my dear sweet Dad as he turned 69 last month and this is a quote he says each year so I thought it was funny and perfect for him! I used my favorite Number of Years Stamp Set and Large Numbers Framelit Dies with the balloons from the Birthday Celebration Stamp Set.
While I had the Birthday Celebration Stamp Set out, I made a masculine birthday card with the same color combo of Smoky Slate, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black with Very Vanilla.  
Then I needed another masculine birthday card, so I changed up the color combo to Hello Honey, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  
But wait, I need one MORE masculine birthday card for my brother Jon, so I made this one! Colors are Pool Party, Hello Honey, Real Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. (Many guy birthdays in February!)

And if you are wondering where the "Happy Birthday" greeting is from.....It is from the Saleabration stamp set called Perfect Pairings. You can get it FREE when you purchase $50 of SU product right now thru March 31st! Don't wait too much longer to get it!

Thanks for stopping by my post for the Creations Station Blog Hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
You saw Jen's awesome project before me and now move on to Elizabeth's incredible project by clicking on the next button below! 
Jen Arkfeld

Elizabeth Price

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great - I love the color combos!

kkstamper said...

Cindy--I love how you showed the same basic card in several ways. That shows just how versatile our stamps and papers can be! I love these masculine cards! Kathy

Dena Rekow said...

YOur cards are awesome, Cindy!! Love the colors and how you used the balloons!! Thaks so much for sharing!!

Mikaela Titheridge said...

Oh Cindy, I love not only the colour choices here, but also the simplicity of your beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing xx

Nicole Tugrul said...

Love it all!!! The balloons with the bold outlines and softer colors are just AWESOME!

Unknown said...

You're the queen of masculine cards!! Love them all! I need to use up some of that in color ribbon so I might just case these! The black outlined balloons are so cool! Lovely work as always, Cindy!