Monday, April 25, 2016

Watermelon Wonder Onstage Display Samples by ME

SAMPLES FEATURING 2015-2017 IN-COLOR WATERMELON WONDER 

Here are some display samples that I was asked to make for the Onstage Live event in Salt Lake City. I was tasked with using the 2015-2017 In-Colors and create 4 projects of each color thru cards, scrapbook pages and 3D items. Today I will share my Watermelon Wonder projects. (I made an extra one too.)
The greeting stamp image from the NEW Love and Affection Stamp set
The stripes of patterns are the NEW Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape. 
The cut flower and leaves shape are from the Rose Wonder Thinlits Dies.
Background stamp image from the NEW Love and Affection Stamp set.
Ribbon is the NEW Tip Top Taupe 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon.
Greeting is from Friendly Wishes Stamp set. 
Flower and leaves and greeting stamp images from the NEW Love and Affection Stamp set.
Washi Tape from the NEW Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape. 
Flower stamp image from the NEW Love and Affection Stamp set.
Ribbon is the NEW Watermelon Wonder  5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon.
Paint swipe and greeting stamp image from the NEW Painter's Palette Stamp set.

Remember that all of these NEW products will be available when the NEW Stampin' UP Catalog goes live on June 1st, 2016!  So mark down a wish list for the products you see here now and be ready for that date!

Thanks for stopping by here! Hope this inspires you!
Be sure to check back all this week to see the other 2015-2017 In-Color Samples I created!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

6 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Amazing cards!

Carolynn Sander said...

Love these all! Thanks for sharing with us, these would make a great class!

Donna Bagwell said...

Really pretty cards!

barb mann said...

All GREAT Cards Cindy! Thank you for telling us the stamps, ribbon, etc right after each card. It makes Pinning a breeze. Love copy & paste! I'm very anxious to get my new catalog!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

They are all adorable! And you kind of make me want the set to match my paper even though I don't do flowers... ;-)

Candy Ford of Stamp Candy said...

Thank you for posting your OnStage display projects! I was so disappointed I never got over to the boards to see them.