Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fancy Friday - Inspiration Photo Challenge

Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are back with some NEW fancy friends too! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with an all new blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways! These are a group of past and current Artisans that have become fast friends thru the Artisan journey. Glad to have you here!
 Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color,sketch, stamp focus, etc)! This month we are having fun with a photo inspiration challenge! My creative challenge co-partner in crime Jen Timko created this fantastic collage of photos filled with Copper, Glass Jars, Succulents, Dapper Denim, Marquee, and Flowers. Very inspiring!
I started creating by grabbing all kinds of products inspired by the photos and some that I really wanted to work with - the Rose Garden Thinlits Die Cuts and Rose Wonder Stamp Set. I used a similiar technique found HERE to create the colored rose flower die cuts. The colors are Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride. I had fun using the Copper Metallic Thread for a background. Then I added the rose die cuts on top. I also embossed the lower part of the greeting with Copper Embossing Powder. Finished up with 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Copper Dotted Washi Tape (Affectionately Yours Washi) and Metallic Sequins.
Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to Joyce Fowler's GORGEOUS card by clicking on the next button below! 

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love your card, Cindy!

Cathy Caines said...

Love the flowers!!! Love seeing the different tones!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Absolutely gorgeous my friend!!!

Bibi Cameron said...

This is art Cindy.. but your previous post to go insane.. WOW! TFS. x Bibi